the bull is hiring in durham, nc!!
Bull City Ciderworks is looking for part-time bartenders to work in our taproom during weekdays and weekends, as well as special events! BCC provides some of the best customer service in the Triangle and we want to keep that up!
The best candidate will be a reliable team player, have a sense of humor, and ability to have fun while still getting the job done in a fast paced environment. We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in getting to know people, understanding our cider and the craft beverage industry overall. Bartenders will be responsible for opening/closing duties, daily bar operations, food and alcohol serving, money handling, as well as general cleanliness and bar maintenance.
- Must be 21+
- High school graduate or have a GED
- Have good basic math skills
- Competent at handling money
- Good communication
- Team player
- Ability to lift/move full kegs
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Position requires flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Love of hard cider!
- ServSafe Certified
- Bartending, retail, or service industry experience
To apply, please send resume, cover letter (include why you want to work for Bull City Ciderworks and weekly availability) to: firstname.lastname@example.org